Best Hand Tools Manufacture company - Ferreterrotools
Ferreterro Tools LLP, located in Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, is the undisputed leader in the highly-competitive market of designing, manufacturing and distribution of high-quality, durable and ‘easy to use’ mechanical hand tools in the country today. The company has achieved some very impressive feats in its relatively short run in the mechanical hand tools market. Since its inception in 2016, the company has achieved an astounding level of success and recognition in this extremely competitive and unforgiving market of the mechanical hand tools market. The company has risen above its market competitors possessing comparatively more experience and stronghold in the market to be the undisputed and unanimously accepted leader of this market by the people of the country. All this has contributed to Ferreterro Tools LLP becoming the number one Hand Tools Manufacture company in the market. It is due to the unanimous and unimaginable love and acceptance of the customers that the company has established its presence in 9 major cities of India in just 5 years, namely Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Jalandhar, Ahmadabad and Jaipur, with more names in process of being added in this list soon! The company is humbled and extremely delighted with the success it has attained and would like to thank its invaluable customers for that. The company also credits this success to its efficient, sharp and hardworking staff that hustles day and night with a single-minded objective of presenting the customers with the best-quality hand tools. The company is proud of the employees that work for it and considers them more like a family member than just an employee for the company. The company is proud of possessing talents that are best in industry. The company deploys a stringent recruitment process that is designed to filter out the rest, leaving it with only the most deserving and the best! These employees work under watchful and caring eyes of managers who understand their duties and together with the employees deliver the best results to company.
The manufacturing process of the screwdriver tool is a long, detailed and a laborious one. The entire process consists of multiple steps to be performed and taken care of. The screwdriver tool is a simple yet sturdy too. Thus, care needs to be exercised for using a manufacturing process that helps the screwdriver tool retain its trademark properties while utilising the minimum of resources to deliver the maximum of effect and impact. The tool has no moving parts which is a plus point. But still, the hand tool demands attention and perseverance from manufacturers involved in manufacturing process.
1. Forging - The manufacturing process of the screwdriver tool begins with the procedure called forging. In this, big amounts of raw metal are collected and melted in massive sized industrial furnaces at very high temperature.
2. Drawing – Molten metal is then collected from the furnaces. Further, it is drawn into long, thin-sized wires by beating it into right shape and size. It is attained by compressing wires using heavy industrial weights.
3. Annealing – Prepared strips of the metal then undergoes annealing or the heat-treatment process. In this, the prepared strips of metal are subjected to extremely high temperatures to change their chemical composition and further strengthen them.
4. Straightening – Further, the prepared strips of metal are straightened for manufacturing using a hand tool called the string forge. The string forge tool ensures that the thin strip of the metal is aligned perfectly straight.
5. Cutting – Next, the prepared strips of metal are then further sent into the cold forming press. Here, the machine cuts the prepared strips of metal into precise lengths to be turned into the screwdriver tool.
6. Nickel-plating – Further, the prepared strips of metal are coated with a coating of the nickel metal. This is done to protect the screwdriver tool against the rusting and other damages, making it safe to use.
7. Grinding – Next, a mechanical tool called the grinding wheel is used to polish and shine the surface of the prepared screwdriver tool. Grinding wheel provides a smooth, shiny and presentable look for the screwdriver tool.
8. Tipping – Next, the screwdriver tool gets its tip in manufacturing process via procedure known as tipping. In this, a mechanical tool called the profilator is utilised for cutting a tip into the end of shank.
9. Assembly – Further, the prepared shank is sent in assembly unit wherein it is assembled with the handle to prepare the screwdriver tool in its final look. The handle and shank are assembled and firmly fixed.
10. Polishing – The prepared screwdriver tool then undergoes the process of polishing. The process of polishing is performed to give screwdriver tool its polished look while also checking it fir any physical deformities and rectifying them.
11. Inspection – Inspection officer is assigned to inspect the prepared screwdriver tool for any deformity or quality issues. He checks screwdriver tool on various parameters and only after his approval the screwdriver tool packed for shipping.
12. Packaging – Finally, the prepared and approved screwdriver tool is then packed in the company-market boxes in a safe and secure manner to avoid causing any damage to the prepared screwdriver tool during the distribution process.
Hand tools is an essential and a multipurpose hand tool for people to use and cherish. It is used for a variety of purposes. It is used to tighten or loosen bolts deployed in the mechanical systems. It is used to inspect and rectify the condition of mechanical systems. For more details on Hand tools and other hand tools for securing them at the best prices, please visit Ferreterro Tools or call us on +91-9873020506. You’re welcome at our office at Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India for further details and booking the best hand tools at best prices!