Hammers - Ferreterrotools | Hammer tools +91-9873020506
Ferreterro Tools LLP is one of the leading names today in the mechanical hand tools manufacturing industry who have created a distinct identity for itself in this highly competitive market. The company undertakes the planning, designing, manufacturing, testing, packaging and distribution of the hand tools all across the country with splendid results. Since its inception in 2016, the company has emerged as a leader in this field, rising above its competitors in the market to be the best in the field. All this has been made possible due to the team that works tirelessly to produce these Hand tools. The company is proud of possessing the best designing and manufacturing team in the country. The team consists of intensely-trained and ‘best in business’ employees being managed and guided by experienced and visionary managers. Together, they hustle hard and work with extreme discipline and professionalism to finally create the best hand tools of the country. The company is proud of possessing such a team. The result of their tremendous efforts and love and trust of clients, is the rapid expansion of the company in 9 major cities of India, namely Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Jalandhar, Ahmadabad and Jaipur.
The manufacturing process of the Hammer is an extremely detailed, planned, laborious, time-consuming and intense process. It is incredibly demanding on both metal and physical level for both the workers and the managers manning the entire process. It consists of multiple steps meant for carrying out and executing multiple processes, and thus care is required and exercised for not to botch up any step of any of the processes else it can botch up the entire process and hard work of all the people. All that being mentioned, here are the steps towards creating the hammer tool -
To create the head of hammer tool
1. Forging – The entire process of the manufacturing of the hammer tool starts with forging. Raw metal is collected and dumped into big industrial furnaces to be melted and used for the hammer manufacturing process.
2. Cutting – Prepared pieces of molten metal are taken out from the furnace. Then, those pieces are prepared for cutting to be shaped like hammer head. Then, they are cut into smaller pieces called blanks.
3. Annealing – The prepared hammer head is then annealed or heat-treated. This is done by keeping it in extremely high heat in the industrial furnaces with temperatures more than 1000 degree Celsius. This provides strength.
4. Rolling – Hammer head then undergoes the rolling process. It is done to remove any residue that may have got stuck on its body due to industrial environment containing minute residual particles floating in air.
5. Polishing – Prepared hammer head is then carefully polished using various solutions. This is done to smoothen its edges to avoid any injury to user and to give it a shiny, polished and finished look.
For creating the handle of hammer tool
1. Cutting – Big amount of wood is taken and then subsequently cut after carefully selecting the source of wood. It is cut in rough dimensions without the accuracy required for creating the handle of hammer.
2. Lathe – The selected and prepared wood is then attached into a lathe machine. The lathe machine rotates the wood ferociously while the blades cut it into the required shape and size to create handle.
3. Polishing – Next, the prepared handle is polished thoroughly using industrial polishing solutions to give it the finished look while checking for any discrepancies that might have crept in during manufacturing process and eliminate them.
4. Assembly – Finally, both the hammer head and handle are assembled together in the assembly line. Both the pieces are placed together and firmly pressed putting pressure on them to finally form the hammer tool.
5. Packaging – Concludingly, the fully prepared and readied hammer tool is packed carefully in the company marked boxes with utmost care and are then sent off for delivery to the distributors via its delivery services.
Hammer Tool is oldest and important hand tool. It performs multiple duties excellently and satisfactorily. It comes in various forms depending upon the task it is being used for. The manufacturing process of a hammer is a long and detailed one, with multiple points to take care of.
For more details on hammer tool and finding best deals for yourself, log on to Ferreterro Tools or call us on +91-9873020506. You can also visit our office at Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India and know about our hand tools and securing them at best price for yourself!