The city of Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh has emerged as one of the most popular choice amongst the companies’ offices and businessmen for setting up their offices and manufacturing units. Noida ticks all the boxes when it comes to being an ideal location for a company to set their offices and manufacturing units in. Ideal location, availability of necessary resources, great connectivity with the capital city of Delhi and other neighbourhood cities, availability of cost-effective labour and necessary resources in cost-effective prices, all these positive factors make Noida an ideal choice for the companies.
Whether you are looking for a high-quality spanner tool to fulfil your requirements or you are on a lookout for a group of high-quality and low maintenance hand tools to grace your mechanical hand tool kit, Ferreterro Tools LLP has a solution for every need of yours! The company that was established in 2016, has since emerged as undisputed leader of this extremely-competitive field. Company designs, manufactures and distributes multiple high-quality hand tools like hammer, screwdriver, plier, chisel, allen key, pipe wrench and many more of such essential hand tools.
The city of Noida in Uttar Pradesh, India is the neighbourhood state of the capital city of India, Delhi. Noida has rapidly emerged as a prime choice for the companies and industrialists alike to set up their offices and manufacturing units in the city. Noida city has many factors working in its favour. The city has perfect infrastructure and resources for it to be considered as the perfect candidate for setting up of new manufacturing units. The city offers multiple important resources like land for setting up offices and manufacturing units, labour for building the required buildings, construction resources to be used for constructing the buildings, electricity for offices and manufacturing units, all these essential resources in cost-effective price and negligible hassles. All this makes the city of Noida the primary choice for the companies to set their offices and manufacturing units in.
At Ferreterro Tools LLP, we believe in providing our customer with the best customer experience. For us, our customer is indeed our God, keeping up with the traditional age-old saying of ‘Customer is God’.
Screwdriver and allen key are two core hand tools of a typical hand tool kit used anywhere by anyone in the world. Both hand tools serve different purpose for their users, but have the same aim, and that is, to ease the work load off their user while ensuring his safety and customer satisfaction. A screwdriver tool is used to tighten and/or loosen the screws used in mechanical systems. An allen key is used to tighten or loosen the screws, but those that having hexagonal-shaped head. Another difference worth considering is their sizes.
While a screwdriver can vary in size, it is still a heavy hand tool. Whereas, an allen key is a lightweight and small-sized hand tool that can easily fit in a pocket of a person. Both the hand tools are the core components of a mechanical hand tool kit. The manufacturing process of both the hand tools vary greatly from each other owing to the difference in their sizes and uses. In the case of a screwdriver, the manufacturing process goes as follows, in order - 1. Forging, 2. Drawing, 3. Annealing, 4. Straightening, 5. Cutting, 6. Nickel-plating, 7. Grinding, 8. Tipping, 9. Assembly, 10. Polishing, 11. Inspection, and 12. Packaging. Each step serves a purpose in the successful execution of the manufacturing process of the screwdriver tool. Whereas, in the case of allen key tool, the manufacturing steps are - 1. Collecting, 2. Cutting, 3. Grooving, 4. Bending, 5. Annealing, 6. Washing, 7. Polishing, 8. Coating, 9. Inspecting, and 10. Packaging.
Needless to say, the manufacturing processes for both screwdriver and the allen key tools are very complex that require a lot of time, resources and skill from the manufacturer. And such a arduous task is not everyone’s cup of tea. This is where Ferreterro Tools LLP steps in. Ferreterro Tools LLP is the proud market leader of this highly competitive and fierce market of hand tools. The company designs, manufactures, tests and distributes multiple hand tools like hammer, screwdriver, allen key, plier and more of such useful hand tools. The company maintains high-quality in its products while never compromising on price and comfort, and its customer base of millions of people is a proof of it!
Hammer tool is easily oldest hand tool the humans used. Hammer tool is enjoying its existence since centuries. Such is the popularity and impact of hammer tool that it has still not lost its relevance amongst people. It is an integral part of hand tool kits all around the world already having so many hand tools like plier tool, wrench tool, screwdriver tool and more. The manufacturing process of the hammer tool is a long, complex and arduous one, with multiple steps to be performed and taken care of. The steps are -
Hammer tool head manufacturing process
1. Forging – Metal is collected and burnt in big furnaces as first step in manufacturing process for construction of head of hammer tool.
2. Cutting –Prepared metal is cut into small pieces that are later shaped to look like the head of hammer tool.
3. Annealing – Prepared hammer tool is subjected to high temperatures in massive-sized industrial furnaces to provide strength to it.
4. Rolling – Prepared head of hammer tool undergoes rolling process to remove external impurity sticking to hammer tool.
5. Polishing – Edges of head of hammer hand tool are smoothened by polishing to give it finished look.
Hammer tool handle manufacturing process
1. Cutting – Large amount of wood is taken and cut roughly to somewhat resemble handle of hammer tool.
2. Lathe – Workpiece is attached to lathe machine and then cut and shaped it accordingly.
3. Polishing – Prepared handle is checked for any deformities and then polished. That gives a shining look to hammer tool.
4. Assembly – In this final step of manufacturing, parts of hammer hand tool are finally assembled together to give it its final shape and look.
5. Packaging – Finally, hammer tool is packed in company-marked boxes and then sent out to be sold to customers for utilisation.
Hammer hand tool is easily the most important and widely-used hand tool in the world today. Such is the impact and popularity of this hand tool that it is now made of multiple metals and materials to suit the needs of everybody. Ferreterro Tools LLP understands its importance for the people, and thus has launched multiple variants of hammer tool at service of customers to satisfy their requirements.
Spanner tool is an important and an integral part of the hand tool kits all around the world. Spanner tool is essential for people in a variety of ways. It is used for fastening or loosening bolts deployed in mechanical systems, inspecting and repairing pipes, getting torque to rotate bolts and screws in systems, and more of such important tasks.
Manufacturing process of spanner tool is long process consisting of multiple steps demanding that demands intense concentration and alertness from everyone involved in process. Steps are -
1. Forging –In this, raw metal is collected and melted in massive industrial furnaces.
2. Moulding – Melted metal is taken out and pressed between 3 moulds that apply pressure to shape it the right way.
3. Trim line – Hydraulics is used to create trim line on body of spanner tool for ease in process.
4. Bending – Heavy machine is used to bend the metal precisely in shape of spanner tool.
5. Punching – Milling machine is used for punching hole in body of spanner tool.
6. Annealing – Body of spanner tool is then kept in intense heat to provide strength to spanner tool.
7. Preparing – Spanner is then kept in vibrating tub of ceramic stones and chemicals for polishing it.
8. Electroplating – Spanner is by dipping it in solution of nickel and chromium electrons for extra protection.
9. Oxidation – Thin layer of oxide is applied on the surfaced of the spanner tool for protection to spanner.
10. Dipping – Spanner is dipped in rust inhibitor solution to safeguard spanner tool against corrosion.
11. Assembly – Multiple components of spanner tool are assembled by humans to give spanner its final form
12. Polishing – Spanner is polished using standard industrial solutions and is also checked for any physical deformity or damage.
13. Inspection – Final inspection is performed on spanner to check for any deformity or flaw in it.
14. Packaging –Spanner is packed in company-labelled boxes and readied for distribution.
15. Distribution – Concludingly, boxes containing spanner are sent for distribution to customers using distribution services of company.
Spanner tool is an important hand tool used extensively by people. Multiple hand tool manufacturing companies have emerged rendering their hand tools to people. But none can match quality and experience provided by Ferreterro Tools LLP, the leading hand tools manufacturing company in India.
Spanner tool is a useful and an integral part of the hand tool kits all around the world. Spanner tool has emerged over the years to be a very useful hand tool for its users located all around the world. Thanks to multiple factors working in favour of the spanner tool, it has attained a loyal following for itself from people belonging to every status and location of the world. The spanner tool is usually made up of steel, looking at the sturdy and lightweight body that it possesses. Spanner tool is used for multiple purposes.
It is used for installing pipes in a system as and where required. And being the trustworthy hand tool that it is, spanner tool performs the assigned job effortlessly and efficiently, delivering the best results to its user. The spanner tool is assigned with the responsibility of gripping and then tightening and loosening the screws attached in a system as required at that moment by the user. The manufacturing process of the spanner tool is also a long and arduous one, with a dedicated team of managers, engineers and workers working tirelessly with a single aim in mind, that is, to create the best-quality spanner hand tool for the invaluable customers of the company. The manufacturing process of the spanner tool consists of multiple steps, namely - 1. Forging, 2. Moulding, 3. Trim line, 4. Bending, 5. Punching, 6. Annealing, 7. Preparing, 8. Electroplating, 9. Oxidation, 10. Dipping, 11. Assembly, 12. Polishing, 13. Inspection, 14. Packaging, and finally 15. Distribution. The entire manufacturing team assigned with the task of manufacturing of the spanner tool performs every task with utter perfection.
This team working together in perfect harmony and coordination together ensures that the company eventually manufactures the spanner hand tool of the best quality in service of the invaluable customers of the company. The company works on a thoroughly- thought and tested manufacturing plan for the spanner tool. Chalking out a manufacturing plan for the spanner tool ensures that the manufacturing team assigned with the task of manufacturing the spanner tool is always in complete control of the entire manufacturing process of the spanner tool. This is why Ferreterro Tools LLP is the best in the business!
03 Sep, 2021
3rd Year - Industrial & Engineering Expo (Indexpo)
3rd Year - Industrial & Engineering Expo (Indexpo)