Slugging Ring Spanners
Made From Aluminum Bronze, HSN - 8205
Where to Buy
1. Slugging Ring Spanners In these types of spanners on one or both ends, round rings are made
to drip nuts and bolts in order to tighten or lose them.
2. These rings are bent down in the opposite direction from each other.
3. Here Special heat treating provides maximum durability for long life.
4. They have a straight handle design that resists springing while allowing the fastener to turn
5. They are made from aluminum Bronze.