Ferreterro Tools LLP is the leading manufacturer and distributor of mechanical hand tools in the country. Since its inception in 2015, the company has shown a rapid growth in its working and results. As a result of this, the company has emerged as a leader of this segment of mechanical hand tools in the country. The company has set an aim for itself, the aim of providing every Indian of the country with the best-quality hand tool, and the company is working tirelessly and enthusiastically towards turning into this aim into a beautiful reality. And the company is on its way of realising this ambitious goal of its, by designing, manufacturing and delivering high-quality hand tools. The company manufactures and distributes numerous high-quality hand tools like spanner, wrenches, pliers, pipe wrench, hammer, screwdriver, allen key and more! The company manufactures multiple forms of these important hand tools, manufacturing each hand tool in multiple sizes and forms, thus being careful to satisfying all types of requirements of all the customers, thus leaving everyone happy and contended. The company has earned numerous laurels over the years, and would like to thank its clients and customers for it for their unflinching support and respect for us and standing with us and trusting us with fulfilling their requirements time and again all these years. The company would also like to credit its team for the successful run of the company. The company is proud of its design and manufacturing team who works day and night to come up with the best-quality hand tools for the invaluable customers of the company. The design and manufacturing team consists of the engineers and designers who design and manufacture the mechanical hand tools. This team of designers and manufacturers is headed by a team of managers who overlook and supervise the entire process from start to finish. The managers are trusted with the responsibility of ensuring that the entire manufacturing process of the mechanical hand tools is carried off and executed smoothly and efficiently without any mishaps. Our managers are highly-qualified, thoroughly professional and energetic individuals who are passionate towards what they do, and it shows in the way they live up to their responsibilities. The manufacturing team also consists of numerous engineers and workers who toil dedicatedly towards their task of manufacturing the hand tool in its best shape and form and they do it successfully.
The manufacturing process of Spanner is long and laborious process that demands intense planning, concertation and care from everyone involved in the process. The steps are -
1. Forging – Forging is the first step in the manufacturing process of the spanner hand tool. In this, the raw metal is collected and melted in massive sized industrial furnaces.
2. Moulding – The melted metal is taken out from the furnace. Then, molten metal is pressed between 3 moulds that apply pressure on it to shape it in right form.
3. Trim line – Trim line is the line on body of spanner wherein two parts of die meet. Hydraulics is used to create trim line on body of spanner tool.
4. Bending – Heavy machine is used to bend the ends of spanner tool to bend and shape it precisely and safely. Doing this ensures task is done accurately and safely.
5. Punching – Hole is created in the centre of the spanner tool using a milling machine. It is done to facilitate the manufacturing process at later stages of the process.
6. Annealing – Prepared body of spanner tool is then subjected to intense heat extremely high temperatures. This is done to provide strength to the spanner tool in its final form.
7. Preparing – The prepared spanner tool is then left in a big vibrating tub filled with ceramic stones and chemicals. This is done for polishing purposes of the spanner tool.
8. Electroplating – Further, the spanner tool is electroplated for extra layer of protection against external threatening factors. It is done by dipping it in solution of nickel and chromium electrons.
9. Oxidation – Thin layer of oxide is applied on the surfaced of the spanner tool. This is done to provide an extra layer of supreme protection to the spanner tool.
10. Dipping – Next, the spanner tool is dipped in a liquid called rust inhibitor solution. This is done to provide the spanner tool with yet another protective layer against corrosion.
11. Assembly – If there are multiple components in the spanner tool, they are all assembled in this step. They are assembled by hand by humans with extreme care and alertness.
12. Polishing – Finally, the prepared spanner tool is polished using standard industrial solutions. It is also checked for any physical deformity or damage in this step of the manufacturing process.
13. Inspection – A final inspection is performed on spanner tool in this stage of the manufacturing process. This is done to check for any deformity or flaw in spanner tool.
14. Packaging – Finally, when all steps of manufacturing process have been performed and tool has been deemed okay, it is packed in company boxes to be sent off to sellers.
15. Distribution – Concludingly, the spanner tool is packed in company-manufactured boxes carefully and sent off for distribution to sellers to be purchased by customers using distribution services of the company.
Spanner tool is an important hand tool that is an integral part of the mechanical hand tool kits all around the world. It is used for various important tasks like repairing pipes, moving bolts in either direction and so on. It is a sturdy and handy hand tool.
For more details on spanner tool and other hand tools, please visit Ferreterro Tools or contact us on +91-9873020506. You’re invited to visit our office at Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India to know more about spanner tool and book it for yourself at unparallel prices and unmatchable discounts!