Ferreterro Tools LLP, located at Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, is the market leader of the designing, manufacturing and distribution of the mechanical hand tools in the country. The company has risen above its competitors to emerge as the most trustworthy name for fulfilling the requirement of the mechanical hand tools. Since 2015, company has repeatedly proven its mettle in this segment of the market, the mechanical hand tools segment. The company has achieved tremendous success and growth in its relatively short span of existence in market and continues to grow at an astonishing pace, leaving its competitors wondering and far behind. The company credits its stupendous success to multiple factors. The strict code of conduct being followed in the company by every individual working there ensures that every individual displays the highest degree of professionalism in their work. This commendable level of professionalism showcased by the employees and the managers shows in the results and the products being designed and manufactured by the company. The company has a strict plan of action developed for every department of the company that is involved in the designing, production and distribution of the mechanical hand tools and every employee working in those departments has to follow the code of conduct without fail. These employees, being managed and looked after by the managers in the company, are highly skilled in the tasks assigned to them. They are thorough professionals showcasing highest level of skill and professionalism while developing the mechanical hand tools. These employees are screened and hired in a carefully designed and conducted process by the management of the company. The workers are tested on various parameters and situations and only the best of the lot is handpicked by management based on their performance in the hiring process. The result of this process, is the hiring of the best-quality employees who are the best in the field and add immensely in the customer experience and success of the organisation. Hiring of such skilled employees require great hiring skills as well, and our managers possess them in sufficient amount. The company is proud of its managers who are thorough professionals and best in field. These managers know how to hire the best from the rest and manage them right way to motivate them to perform at their best. Together they work for the betterment of our customers and organisation, and company is proud of them and their professionalism.
The manufacturing process of the Wheel Spanner is a long and exhaustive one, involving multiple steps and great effort to complete them. The steps in process are -
1. Designing - The entire manufacturing process of a hand tool begins at the designing stage. In this, engineers use Solidworks software to design the wheel spanner tool for workers.
2. Forging – After the designing happens the forging process. In this, raw metal is collected from multiple sources and then melted to be used as base metal for production process.
3. Moulding - Molten metal is then taken out of furnace. It is then moulded or shaped in form of wheel spanner in rough dimensions for ease in manufacturing process.
4. Trim line - Trim line is created on the body of the spanner wherein the parts of die will meet on spanner. Hydraulics is used for executing this process.
5. Bending - In manufacturing of the one-way wheel spanner, this step is implemented. The prepared rod is bent at a pre-marked point on the spanner at a certain angle.
6. Punching - Hole is punched at the mouth of the wheel spanner tool. It is done using the milling machine. It is done to give wheel spanner its characteristics.
7. Welding - The rods of 4-way wheel spanner are joined together using the welding process to create wheel spanner in its final form. The arms are fixed together tightly.
8. Annealing - Prepared wheel spanner is annealed or heat-treated to give it required strength. The prepared spanner is subjected to intense heat at very high temperatures, providing it strength.
9. Electroplating - Next, the spanner tool is electroplated by dipping it in solution of nickel and chromium. It creates extra layer of protection on its surface, thus saving it.
10. Oxidation - A thin layer of oxide solution is coated on surface of wheel spanner tool. This is done to give it protection against rusting and corrosion.
11. Dipping - To further save wheel spanner tool from corrosion, wheel spanner is dipped in rust inhibitor solution. This gives it additional layer of protection against corrosion and rusting.
12. Polishing - Next, spanner tool is polished using industrial standard solutions. The surface of wheel spanner tool is checked for any physical damage or misalignment and flaw is rectified.
13. Inspection - Wheel spanner tool undergoes one final inspection before being okayed for packing and sending off. An inspection officer checks the tool for any flaw before okaying it.
14. Packaging - Finally, when the wheel spanner has undergone and passed all performance and quality tests, it is packed in company boxes and readied for being transported to sellers.
15. Distribution - Concludingly, the wheel spanner tool is sent off to the sellers using transportation services of company to be purchased and used by invaluable customers of the company.
Wheel Spanner Tool is a very useful and durable hand tool that is used for a variety of purposes. It is used for loosening and tightening of bolts deployed in mechanical systems for changing tires easily. It is also used for checking the status of bolts in the systems.
For more details on wheel spanner tool and other hand tools, kindly log on to Ferreterro Tools or contact us on +91-9873020506. You’re invited to visit our office at Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India to know more about our mechanical hand tools and book them at best price!