Ferreterro Tools LLP, located in sector 83, Noida, India, is one of the leading names in the manufacturing industry, planning and manufacturing the best-quality hand tools in the country. Since its inception in 2016, the company has revolutionised the way the hand tools are manufactured in the country thanks to the ways and staff implemented in the process. The company produces numerous hand tools like spanner, wrenches, pliers, pipe wrench, hammer, screwdriver, allen key and many more! The company has always prioritised quality over quantity, the result of which has been one of the best ever expansion story of any business entity in this field. The company has also proved its mettle in the field by securing the prestigious ISO 9001:2015 certification for itself, which is a proof of its high-quality standards in the manufacturing of Hammer tools. The company utilises the latest technology for usage at every step of the hand tools’ manufacturing process. This enhances the quality of the final product in the form of the hammer tool that is a joy to look at and work with!
The company has always maintained high standards in the planning and manufacturing process of the hammer tools and other hand tools. Ferreterro Tools LLP has always prioritised quality over everything else. The result of this is the massive expansion of the company in the country. Today the country manufactures hammer tools and other hand tools in 9 major cities of India, namely Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Jalandhar, Ahmadabad and Jaipur. The headquarters of the company is located in Sector 83, Noida, India, from where it overlooks and supervises the working of the working professionals across all the branches and ensuring the best quality work. Massive manufacturing units have been set up across various locations in the country that plan and manufacture high-quality hammer hand tools and numerous other types of hand tools for enhancing the experience of the people working in the mechanical industry.
The manufacturing process of a hammer tool is a very detailed, carefully-planned and executed process. Every step is carefully observed and supervised by a team of highly-skilled workers who ensure that the manufacturing process of hammer tool is smooth and successful. The entire process is divided into 2 parts – first, to create the head of hammer tool and second, to create the handle for the hammer tool.
Following are the steps in the process . To create the head of hammer tools:
1. Forging – The entire process of manufacturing of the hammer hand tool begins with the first step of hammer tool manufacturing process known as the forging process. For this, metal is collected and burnt in big furnaces for construction of head of hammer tool.
2. Cutting – When the collected raw material is sufficiently heated and melted in the big industrial furnaces at extremely high temperatures, it is taken out of the furnace. It is then cut into small pieces that are later shaped to look like the head of hammer tool.
3. Annealing – The prepared pieces for the hammer hand tool are then made to undergo the process known as annealing or heat treatment process. In this, the prepared pieces withstand high temperatures in massive-sized industrial furnaces. The resultant heat strengthens the head of the hammer tool.
4. Rolling – An industrial setting has countless debris of varied sizes that can become critical and very dangerous when in contact with an industrial machine or hand tool, hammer hand tool in this case. To eliminate this, the prepared head of the hammer tool undergoes rolling process.
5. Polishing – The edges of the head of hammer hand tool are smoothened and then given a clean and finished look by the process known as polishing. Aluminium oxide is the most preferred choice for this process as polishing agent for the head of hammer tool.
For creating the handle of hammer tool:
1. Cutting – To begin with, large amount of wood is extracted out of source to be turned into handle of hammer tool. It is then cut roughly in such a way using machine that it somewhat resembles the handle of the hammer tool.
2. Lathe – Lathe refers to the process wherein the workpiece is attached to lathe machine found in the mechanical laboratory or factories which then cuts and shapes it according to requirements of the clients. It rotates workpiece at high speed while a blade controlled by technician cuts it into shape.
3. Polishing – In this step, the prepared handle is checked for any deformities that might have crept in during manufacturing process and then polished. The process of polishing gives it the shining and finished look that not only enhances its final look but also provides required strength to it.
4. Assembly – In this final step of manufacturing process of the hammer hand tool, the head and the handle of the hammer hand tool are finally assembled together by joining them together and putting force to join them to give it its final shape and look. This concludes manufacturing process.
5. Packaging – Finally the hammer hand tool is packed securely in the boxes manufactured by the company for distribution of the hand tools. The boxes are then sent to the distributors using the delivery services of the company. They are then ready to be sold to customers for utilisation.
The manufacturing process of the Hammer hand tool is an extremely laborious wherein every step involved is observed carefully and executed expertly. Great caution is exercised while manufacturing parts like head and body of Hammer hand tool, and finally when they are assembled together to make best hammer hand tool.
For further details on hammer tools and other hand tools to choose the best, please visit Ferreterro Tools or contact us on +91-9873020506. You’re invited to visit our office at Noida, India to know about the hammer tool and book the best-quality hammer hand tool for yourself!