Ferreterro Tools LLP is the leader in this highly competitive field of designing and manufacturing mechanical hand tools. Since its inception in 2016, the company has emerged as an undisputed leader in this field of mechanical hand tools. The company has hustled immensely in reaching to this position, and the result of it, is the love, support and appreciation of hundreds of thousands of returning customers from all across the country. The customers who have blessed us with their unconditional love and support at all times and have showed faith in us and our ability to provide them with the best quality hand tools. Their love and support acts as a motivation for us to work even harder and come up with the best quality mechanical hand tools. The company holds supreme expertise in the designing and manufacturing of multiple types of mechanical hand tools like spanner, wrenches, pliers, pipe wrench, hammer, screwdriver, allen key and many more! The company also credits its supremely-talented design and manufacturing team for the stupendous success attained by the company. The team which consists of hundreds of highly-qualified and skilled professionals being supervised and taken care of by the numerous young and supremely talented managers. These thoroughly-professional managers ensure that the entire manufacturing process of the plier tool is conducted and concluded smoothly without any hindrances. The team complements each other really well, working in perfect sync and understanding with each other. It is because of these qualities of theirs that the company has been successful in designing and manufacturing high-quality hand tools since years and will continue to do so till many more years to come. All this has resulted in the company attaining great success and love from the customers, and also the prestigious ISO 9001:2015 certification, proving its mettle in the industry. The company has encouraging plans for its future, and this is just the beginning!
Ferreterro Tools LLP, located in Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality mechanical hand tools in the country. In its relatively short span of existence, it has quickly emerged as the prime choice of hundreds of thousands of people for trusting them with fulfilling their mechanical hand tool needs. The result of this immense love and respect from the people, is the rapid and successful expansion of the company in 9 major cities of India, namely Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Jalandhar, Ahmadabad and Jaipur, with more names in the process of being added soon in this already glorious list of names. The company has its headquarters located in Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The company has ambitious and exciting plans for its glorious and promising future, which sure will be a glorious and successful one looking at the talented team working tirelessly to help company reach the pinnacle of success, and the trust, love and blessings of countless people across the country. The company follows its motto of ‘to serve’ diligently and without fail, and this motto is imprinted deeply in the minds and hearts of each and every employee of the company.T
he manufacturing process of the Plier Tool is a long process requiring precise planning and intense care and perseverance on the part of the employees and managers to ensure that they come up with the best-quality plier tool -
1. Forging – Manufacturing process of plier tool begins with forging. Raw material is collected and melted in big industrial furnaces.
2. Drilling – The molten metal is taken out and then shaped like a plier tool by applying pressure on it.
3. Rough Scraping – The prepared metal is put in metal casting for providing rough treatment, enhancing its quality and durability.
4. Forming – This is the step wherein the molten metal is formed in the shape of the required plier tool.
5. Fine-scraping – Surface of metal is finely scraped to identify and eliminate any physical deformity like scratch, crack and more.
6. Assembly – Both parts of plier tool are firmly attached together using a pin and then by applying pressure using machine.
7. Blade creation – Blades of plier tool are created via metal casting process with the help of big industrial machines.
8. Precise drilling – Pre-decided point on the surface of plier is drilled to insert the rivet for joining the blades.
9. Riveting – Rivet is carefully drilled to join both the parts of the plier together to give it its form.
10. Grinding – Surface of the plier tool is grinded and polished to smoothen and shine it using a grinding wheel.
11. Quenching – Quenching or heat treatment is conducted on plier tool to give it the strength to withstand rough usage.
12. Blade sharpening – Blades of plier tool are checked and sharpened to avoid any damage to them while daily usage.
13. Polishing – Plier tool is polished to give it the shining finished look while also eliminating any deformity in it.
14. Cleaning – The assembled plier is further sent for undergoing ultrasound process for cleaning its surface and removing external particles.
15. Inspection – Prepared plier tool is inspected one last time for any deformity by humans to ensure delivering highest-quality plier.
16. Packaging – Finally, prepared plier tool is packed and sent for delivery to be purchased and used by the customers.
Plier Hand Tool is a very important and an integral part of the mechanical hand tool kits all around the world. Plier tool is used for various useful purposes by users. It is used for splicing and cutting of wires. It is also used for gripping and rotating bolts.
For more details on the plier tool and other hand tools, please visit Ferreterro Tools or contact us on +91-9873020506. You’re welcome to visit our office at Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India to know more about plier tool and book it for yourself at best prices and discounts!
pilers, pilers and filers, long nose pilers, pilers pronunciation, Pilers, Pliers Tool, Stainless Steel Plier, Electronic Pliers, Buy Pliers Hard in India, pilers, pilers and filers, long nose pilers, pilers pronunciation, Pilers, Pliers Tool, Stainless Steel Plier, Electronic Pliers, Buy Pliers Hard in India .