Ferreterro Tools LLP is your one stop solution for finding, securing and purchasing the supreme most quality mechanical hand tools in the country. The company has set an aim for itself, the aim to provide the people of the country with the best hand tools of best quality in the country. The company has dedicated itself to fulfilling this one aim of its with single-minded devotion since its inception. Since its initiation in 2015, the company has been working relentlessly towards turning its aim into a beautiful reality for itself and its clients. The result of this, is the company quickly emerging as the undisputed leader of this extremely competitive and unforgiving market of mechanical hand tools. The company is involved in the designing, manufacturing, testing and distribution of these high-quality mechanical hand tools. The company has repeatedly generated superior results, manufacturing high-quality hand tools and generating impressive revenue, and that is a result of combination of a variety of factors. The company is highly indebted to its clients for their undiminishing and firm love and support to the company. These are the people who have stood firmly with the company and have proved to be loyal returning customers, returning time and again to the company to quench their needs of possessing the mechanical hand tools of nothing but the best quality. The company would also like to credit and thank its designing and manufacturing team for designing and manufacturing such wonderful mechanical hand tools that are liked, used and cherished by millions of people all around the country. The company designs, manufactures and distributes more than 10 types of hand tools all over the country, showcasing the company’s efficiency and manufacturing and distribution abilities. Thanks to such impressive qualities, the company has been able to earn multiple laurels for itself in this industry. The achievement the company is most proud of, is the prestigious ISO 9001:2015 certification issued to it by the respected concerned authorities. This certification is a proof of the high professional standards being followed unfailingly by the employees and managers of the company, resulting in satisfaction and smiles of millions of customers all around the country. The result of this dedication and perseverance, is the establishment and thriving of the company in 9 major cities of India, namely Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Jalandhar, Ahmadabad and Jaipur, with more names in the process of being added in this list soon.
The manufacturing process of socket hand tool at Ferreterro Tools LLP, located at Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India is a long, detailed and laborious one. The manufacturing process involves the participation of numerous workers putting in hundreds of hours of extreme hard work and sweat, being supervised by managers who ensure the smooth functioning and execution of the process. The manufacturing process involves taking care of multiple factors in the right way, to ensure that the end product is a high-quality Socket tool that could be at the service of its user unfailingly and without any hassles.
Following are the steps in the designing and manufacturing of the socket hand tool -
1. Forging - The entire manufacturing process of the socket hand tool begins with the stage known as forging. In this stage, the raw metal is collected in abundance and melted in big furnaces for manufacturing of the socket tool.
2. Forming - After melting the raw metal, the molten metal is then taken out of the massive industrial furnaces burning at high temperatures. It is then shaped in the form of the socket tool with accurate shape and dimensions.
3. Annealing - Further, after the socket tool gets its shape, the prepared socket tool is then annealed or heat treated by the workers. It is subjected to extremely high temperatures to give it the required strength using the heat.
4. Cleaning - Next, the prepared socket tool is subsequently thoroughly inspected and cleaned by the workers inspecting it using the industrial cleaning solutions. This step also helps the workers notice and eliminate any physical discrepancy that might have occured.
5. Polishing - Next, the prepared socket hand tool is subsequently thoroughly and carefully polished using an industrial standard grinding wheel. Polishing process helps the workers give the socket hand tool the shiny and glossing finished look, thus readying it.
6. Coating - Further, the body of the socket hand tool is coated with multiple coatings of the black oxide or chrome plating. Doing this helps the manufacturers save the surface of the socket tool against corrosion and wearing off.
7. Testing - The prepared socket tool then undergoes multiple tests to test and confirm its quality and usability quotient. Only when it passes these extremely demanding tests does it receives the further go-ahead for the packaging and distribution step.
8. Packaging - Finally, after passing all the quality checks and tests done by the technicians of the company, the prepared socket tool is packed in the company labelled boxes for secure packaging and transported to customers using delivery services.
Socket Hand Tool is an important hand tool holding multiple advantages for the users. It is used by the customers for multiple purposes. It is used for effortless turning of the bolts in the systems. It is also used for secure turning and usage of wrench in a system.
For more details on the socket tool and other hand tools, please visit Ferreterro Tools or contact us on +91-9873020506. You’re welcome to visit our office at Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India to know more about socket tool and book for yourself at best prices and unmatchable discounts!