Chrome Vanadium Steel, Chrome Plated , Generally Conforming to IS-7381-1986
12.5MM(1/2)Drive Bihex and Hex sockets are best for loosening of tough and rusted bolts as these need complete grip over head. Bihex Sockets drive the corners of the nut/bolt hence apply required torque and help in loosening and fastening of tough bolts.
Here are the features of Jhalani hand tools:
- Chrome vanadium steel allows durability and strength
- Nickel chrome plated prevents corrosion
- Heavy duty plastic rack to keep the set safe and properly placed
- 12 points of Bihex sockets can fit any nut/bolt head and are highly recommended for space restricted rotational work.
- Optimum torque avoids deforming the head of the bolt.
Ferreterro Tools offers this genuine product available in specified size. We are the leading manufacturers and exporters of Square drive Impact sockets.
Order your socket set today and accomplish your work!