19MM(3/4'')Square drive Bihex and Hex sockets are widely used in the automobile and other machinery industry. They come in two main types: hex/6 point socket and bi hex/12 point sockets(double-hex)
Here are the features of Jhalani Hex Sockets:
- 12 point sockets have 12 angles in the bolt end. Same goes for 6 point sockets.
- Give maximum grip during tightening and loosening.
- Forged from high grade steel alloy to give strength
- Scientifically heat treated to give maximum firmness
- Hex sockets have a square-drive connector at one end,which is used to attach them to a ratchet, and a hexagonal or bi-hexagonal recessed head at the other end, which is used to turn fasteners, such as nuts and bolts.
Ferreterro Tools are the leading manufacturers and exporters of 19MM (3/4”) Square Drive Bihex and Hex Sockets.
Order your socket set today and accomplish your work!