SOFT FACED MALLET HAMMERS
Generally Confirming To Is 10838-1984,
Mallets Are Made From High Impact Cellulose Accetate
Where to Buy
hammers are recommended for works where we need to protect the surfaces. It
has a carbon steel hard nylon head, which prevents the damaging of surfaces.
Here are the features of Jhalani Soft faced Mallet hammer-
- A soft faced mallet is a hammer designed to offer driving force without damaging surfaces.
- This soft-faced hammer is a quality product with composite striking faces that is ideal for machine surfaces.
- Soft-faced mallet hammers have faces made of materials like nylon natural rubber with a handle of high-quality axle fixed firmly to the hammerhead.
- They are used to dismantling and reassembling components or shaping sheet metal
- Tough rubber head molded to handle gives it perfect gripping.
Ferreterro Tools offers high-quality and strong mallet hammer heads. We are the leading manufacturers and exporters of Soft faced mallet hammers across the globe.
Order your hammer today and take the workload head-on without causing damage!