Ferreterro Tools LLP is your best bet for finding the best hand tools of the superior quality in the country. Since its inception in 2016, the company has been a frontrunner and an undisputed leader in this industry of mechanical hand tools, designing and manufacturing a wide variety of mechanical hand tools for its customers to provide them with unmatchable customer experience. The company holds expertise in planning and manufacturing a wide variety of hand tools like spanner, wrenches, pliers, pipe wrench, hammer, screwdriver, allen key and many more! The company prioritises quality over everything, and the results are clearly visible in the hand tools manufactured by them. The company has been consistently delivering highly motivating and positive results, resulting in it earning a big pool of customers that are loyal and returning. Due to this impressive feat, and repeating it time and again, the company has been awarded with the prestigious ISO 9001:2016 certification, validating the quality of work done by the company. The company is careful to incorporate only the best industrial and business practices in its daily working and manufacturing process of hand tools, thus achieving such impressive results. Another important factor taken care of by the company is the hiring of the best talents available in the country, thus enhancing the overall quality of every department of the company.
Ferreterro Tools LLP has always been welcoming of the idea of thinking and implementation of new ways in every department of the working of the company. This has resulted in the multilevel growth of the company in such a short span of time, making it the market leader of its industry. The company has always strived for using innovative ways of planning and manufacturing hand tools. This has resulted in the company generating impressive numbers in sales, resulting in impressive growth. The proof of this growth is the company already working at the service of the people in 9 major cities of India, namely Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Jalandhar, Ahmedabad and Jaipur, with the headquarters located in Sector 83, Noida, India from where the management overlooks and supervises everything. The company has multiple manufacturing units set up across the country, thus improving the efficiency and results showcased by it.
The manufacturing process of a spanner hand tool is a very long, detailed, and a very minutely-planned process. Every step deserves careful supervision by expert technicians overlooking the work of the team of highly-skilled workers to ensure that the entire manufacturing process of spanner tool is quick, efficient and safe while yielding the best results for the invaluable customer of the company. The entire process consists of 14 steps, each having its own importance and thus required to be performed safely and perfectly by a team of experts. Following are the steps in the process –
1. Forging – The manufacturing process of the spanner tool begins with process called forging. Raw metal is collected from multiple sources to be used as raw material for manufacturing spanner.
2. Moulding – The pieces of raw metal that were collected are then heated using an induction coil. The coil heats the pieces to more than 1000 degree celsius, adding strength.
3. Trimming – Next, the prepared pieces are placed in three big sized industrial dies. The three dies then put pressure on pieces and shape them to look like a spanner.
4. Milling – If the spanner consists of a flare nut head, a milling machine is introduced which then punches a hole at its centre to help manufacturers shape it.
5. Tempering – The prepared body then undergoes the process known as tempering. This process is responsible for adding strength to the spanner by heating and cooling it in quick successions.
6. Chemical treatment – Next, the prepared spanner is placed in a vibrating tub filled with ceramic stones and chemicals for half a day. This prepares spanner’s surface for coating process.
7. Electroplating – In this step, the spanner’s surface is electroplated by placing it alternatively in nickel and chromium solutions. Doing this adds a protective metallic layer on the spanner.
8. Oxidation coating – In this step, the surface of the spanner is coated with the black oxide solution. Doing this creates a protective coating of magnetite on the spanner’s surface.
9. Anti-rusting treatment – The spanner is dipped in a rust inhibitor solution for providing an extra layer of protection against corrosion. The solution creates a protective layer on spanner’s surface.
10. Assembly – If the spanner consists of multiple parts to be assembled during the manufacturing process, then all the parts are collected and assembled, often by hand by a technician.
11. Moulding – Next, the spanner is placed in plastic moulds. These plastic moulds apply intense pressure on the surface of the spanner tool, thus moulding it in the right shape.
12. Inspection – Next, the prepared spanner is inspected by a skilled technician to check for any physical deformity or other problems that might have crept in during the manufacturing process.
13. Testing – The manufactured spanner is made to undergo several tests to test it on multiple parameters before being okayed. The tests determine the survivability of spanner in harsh conditions.
14. Packaging – Finally, after spanner is tested in all ways possible and it has passed all tests, the spanner is packed and delivered to distributors to be sold to customers.
Spanner is a very useful hand tool that is useful in various situations. It performs multiple duties for its owner in a very satisfactory manner. We at Ferreterro Tools LLP understand the impact its usefulness has on our invaluable customers. Its manufacturing process is a long and demanding one.
For further details on spanner tools and other hand tools to choose most suitable, please visit Ferreterro Tools or contact us on +91-9873020506. You’re welcome to visit our office at Sector 83, Noida, India to know about the spanner tool and book the best spanner hand tool for yourself!