Spanners - Buy spanners hand tools set product
Ferreterro Tools LLP, located in Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, is the leader of the manufacturing sector today. The company has emerged as the leading name in the mechanical hand tools manufacturing market in the present times. The company has worked really hard to reach where it has reached today and is very proud to have a credible identity for itself in this extremely competitive and ruthless market of the mechanical hand tools in the country. The company has earned numerous accolades and prestigious awards in its comparatively short run in the market. Since its inception in 2015, the company is dedicatedly involved in the planning, designing, manufacturing and distribution of multiple hand tools to the people of the country. The company designs, manufactures and distributes various hand tools like spanner, wrenches, pliers, pipe wrench, hammer, screwdriver, allen key and more of such useful and essential hand tools for its respectable customers. The customers have identified and appreciated the hard work done by the company and have shown appreciative love and support to the company. Our customers have turned into returning customers, with them returning to us every time they feel the need to buy a mechanical hand tool. And the company too appreciated this gesture of theirs by providing them with only the best-quality hand tools available in the country. The company is proud and very humbled by the success and growth it has achieved in such a short span of time in the hand tools’ market inspite of the presence market heavyweights long before it stepped in. The company has fully functional and operating offices in 9 major cities of India already, namely Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Jalandhar, Ahmadabad and Jaipur, with plans of expansion in other cities as well. The company’s headquarters are situated in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, from where it overlooks and manages the procedures in all its branches in the country and abroad.
The manufacturing process of spanner hand tool is a very detailed and laborious process. Numerous engineers and workers persevere together for long hours, working on each aspect of the manufacturing process carefully, to ensure that there is no scope of any mistake and that all the necessary parameters are sufficiently taken care of. The managers, engineers and workers all work together in perfect harmony and sync to ensure there are no lapses in the long and complex manufacturing process. Every individual involved in process knows his responsibility accurately and this helps in manufacturing of spanner tool of best quality.
1. Forging – The first step in manufacturing process of Spanner is called forging. In this, raw metal is collected and melted in industrial furnaces at very high temperatures.
2. Moulding – Prepared metal is then collected and placed between 3 massive-sized heavy moulds to shape it the right way. The moulds apply pressure on molten metal to shape it.
3. Trim line – Line created on body of spanner tool along its centre using hydraulic machine is called trim line. All actions on spanner tool are done along this line.
4. Bending – Since the spanner tool consists of a head that is bent, a heavy hydraulic machine is used to create the bend to make the head of spanner tool.
5. Punching – Heavy hydraulic machine is used to punch a hole in centre of body of spanner tool. This is done to facilitate the work of manufacturers in later stages.
6. Annealing – Prepared metal is further made to undergo through heat consisting of extremely high temperatures. This act provides the spanner tool with the required physical strength and durability properties.
7. Preparing – Heat-treated spanner tool is then kept in a big vibrating tub filled with ceramic stones. Doing this polishes the surface of spanner tool and also chemically treats it.
8. Electroplating – In the next step of manufacturing process, prepared spanner tool is electroplated by dipping it in nickel-chromium solution. This creates thin protective layer on surface of spanner tool.
9. Oxidation - Next, the spanner tool undergoes the oxidation process. This process is performed with the intention of providing an extra layer of security to spanner tool against corrosion.
10. Dipping – further, spanner tool is dipped in rust inhibitor solution. This solution sticks to surface of spanner tool, creating a film of protection over it, saving it from corrosion.
11. Assembly – All the various manufactured and prepared parts of the spanner hand tool are then assembled together to create the spanner tool in its final shape and form.
12. Polishing – Next, prepared spanner tool is polished by the manufacturers working on it using various industrial-grade solutions to give it a finished shining look making it ready for shipping.
13. Inspection – Inspection officer is assigned to inspect spanner tool on various parameters. Only after his approval is spanner tool deemed fit for being packed to be transported to customers.
14. Packaging – Inspected and approved spanner tool is then packed in company-manufactured and labelled boxes. Care is taken to pack spanner tool carefully to not cause any damage to it.
15. Distribution – Concludingly, the tested and approved spanner tool is then loaded in the transportation services of company and is then delivered to the distributors and customers for industrial use.
Spanner tool is an important and integral hand tool. It is used to satisfy numerous requirements. It is used to grip and turn the bolts installed in the mechanical systems. It provides the user with extra torque thanks to its long handle, thus proving to be extremely useful.
For more details about hand tools, please visit Ferreterro Tools or contact us on +91-9873020506. You’re invited to visit our office at Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India during the day to have a look at these efficient hand tools yourself and booking them at best prices for yourself.