16 Jun 2021
Exploring the Best HandTool Manufacturer in India
- Posted by : Jhalani Hand Tools
HandTool Manufacturer in India
Hammer is arguably the oldest and the most important hand tool to be used and cherished by humans. A HandTool Manufacturer in India tracing its existence back centuries, this hand tool has been a loyal companion of humans to help them see through adverse conditions countless times now. As a result, not only has it become an integral part of hand tool kits all around the world but has also been helmed and modified into various versions to suit the different needs of the people.
We at Ferreterro Tools LLP understand this, and thus have introduced our own range of high-class hammers for our customers to use and cherish!
The hammers Hand Tool Manufacturer in India has proved to be immensely helpful to the users. Thanks to its durability and sturdiness, the HandTool Manufacturer in India has seen monumental success among people around the world. Thus, the creation of such a hand tool is nothing less than a meticulously planned laborious process. It contains 2 stages – 1. Production of the head of the hammer, and 2. Production of the handle of the hammer. We will have a look at both of them.
Part 1 – Production process of the head of the hammer
1. Accumulating – The initiation of the process begins with the creation of the head of the hammer. To do this, raw material is accumulated by the workers to work on and turn it into a sturdy head of the hammer. Usually, steel is considered for this. Plenty of pieces of steel, both big and small in size, are collected and accumulated for the next step of the process.
2. Forging – Next, the pieces of metal are heated up to very high temperatures (>1000 degrees Celsius). This melts the metal. These molten pieces of metal are then taken out and then forged together in pieces. The resultant piece is then shaped in the head of the hammer Hand Tools Manufacturer in India and then allowed to cool down to give it the desired shape and strength.
3. Trimming – The process of forging involves the usage of molten pieces of metal for the construction of the head of the hammer. Often, the molten metal tends to leak out of the cast and spill around its boundary, thus affecting the overall shape, strength and looks of the hammer. To avoid this issue, trimming is done of the outer surfaces of the hammer near its boundary.
4. Treatment – In order to provide the hammer Hand Tools Manufacturer in India with its strength which is its signature physical property, The hammer is subjected to the process known as ‘heat treatment’. In this, the hammer is simply subjected to extremely high temperature and pressure. The extreme pressure and temperature work exceptionally well in binding the atoms of the metal constituting the hammer together, thus inducing extreme strength and power in it.
5. Shot blasting – Once the head of the hammer Hand Tools Manufacturer in India is designed and manufactured, it is subjected to a big blast of air which comes at it with extremely high force, exerting intense pressure on its surface. This is done to free the surface of the head of the hammer Hand Tools Manufacturer in India from any steel residue that might be stuck on it and can pose a serious threat to the health of the user.
6. Polishing – In this final step of the design and manufacturing process, the head of the hammer Hand Tools Manufacturer in India is polished to make it look shinier and ready for usage by the customers. The process of polishing also ensures that there are no cracks or any other physical or chemical deformity in the body of the head of the hammer. Ensuring this eliminates the risk of any serious injury to the user of the hammer Hand Tools Manufacturer in India.
Part 2 – Production process of the handle of the hammer Hand Tools Manufacturer in India
The handle is the other essential part of the hammer. Following are the steps in designing and manufacturing the handle of the HandHand Tools Manufacturer in India –
1. Accumulation – Pieces of wood are collected and the best suited is selected for the formation of the handle of the hammer.
2. Lathe – Next, the piece of wood is fixed on a lathe machine. As the piece rotated rapidly, the cutting tool cuts the wood into desired shape and size.
3. Assembly – Finally, both the pieces are fixed together to create a hammer.
Hammer is arguably the oldest and the most useful HandTool Manufacturer in India to be used by humans since ancient times. A hand tool that has stood and passed the test of time, it has seen multiple incarnations of it over the years, thus proving its usefulness.
To get more details on hammers Hand Tools Manufacturers in India and timely exclusive discounts and exclusive services provided by the company on it and other best hand tools online, kindly reach out to us at www.ferreterrotools.com or call us at +91-9873020506 to ensure securing an everlasting solution to your mechanical HandTool Manufacturer in India problems.
Spanner tool is a very useful and one of the most sought mechanical hand tools in the world today. Spanner tool has experienced exponential growth in its importance, usage and demand, especially in the last decade, making it a core member of the mechanical hand tools kits all around the world. Spanner tool is used for a variety of purposes by its users. The spanner tool is used for gripping, turning, tightening or loosening the bolts and pipes in a mechanical system and performing repair works on the mechanical systems.
Thus, as evident, the spanner tool is a very useful mechanical hand tool and is cherished by millions across the world because of the plethora of advantages it brings along with itself its users, making the spanner tool one of the best mechanical hand tools in the world. Spanner tool is a sturdy, reliable and long-lasting mechanical hand tool. A major reason for this is its design and the material used for manufacturing it. The spanner tool has a very handy design. It is very easy to hold, handle and use, thus adding to the customer experience and its already-long list of advantages. Looking at its long list of advantages and massive number of users worldwide, various Spanners manufacturers in India sprang up to take advantage of its enhanced demand.
These Spanners manufacturers in India wanted to take advantage of the massive demand generated by the spanner tool for itself without necessarily focusing on the other aspects of the entire manufacturing and distribution process of the spanner tool. And this is where Ferreterro Tools LLP steps in. Ferreterro Tools LLP is the leading spanner tool and other hand tools designing, manufacturing and distributing company in the country. The company, located at Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, has proved itself to be the leading mechanical hand tools designer, manufacturer and distributor in the country. The company manufactures multiple mechanical hand tools like spanner tools, hammers, screwdrivers, pliers, Allen keys, cutters, clamps, punchers and many more! The company was established in the year 2015. Since then, the company has repeatedly proved its mettle in being the best Spanners manufacturer in India and of other mechanical hand tools.